Real Estate Tax
Our real estate tax solicitors help clients to establish funds and to acquire, develop and dispose of properties tax efficiently as well as advising on restructuring companies, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS), takeover and take-private transactions. We have a large international network, and in addition to our real estate and corporate expertise, we are able to draw on the strength of the Private Client Tax team, to provide comprehensive tax advice for individuals.
For a full range of services see our Tax page.
- New Residential Property Developer Tax
- Structures & Buildings Allowances
- Overseas Entities Bill – Registration of Overseas Beneficial Owners
- Inheritance Tax - two more recent BPR cases
- The Autumn Budget 2018: Key announcements for housebuilders
- The outlook for London's property sector
- House Prize Competitions: is it worth the gamble?
- Residential Property update
- Retirement and care housing and VAT traps
- MIPIM 2016
- SDLT Buy-to-let down?