Immigration Solicitors Banner


The UK immigration rules and the associated guidance are complex and ever-changing. Expert advice is therefore critical to ensure strict adherence to relevant rules, to avoid common pitfalls and to secure a fast and successful turnaround. Our experienced immigration lawyers are specialists in the field and provide up-to-date, clear and strategic advice on all types of business and individual immigration matters. We provide expert advice on sponsor licences, compliance and work visas to businesses seeking to employ talent from the global economy. We also provide discreet, tailored advice to individuals wishing to relocate, work and settle in the UK.

Immigration Services For Businesses and Employers


Sponsor licence guidance

Employers will need to apply for a sponsor licence if they wish to support a migrant's application for a visa to work in the UK. The application will be subject to payment of official fees and the provision of supporting documents.

Sponsor licence compliance

In order to obtain and maintain a sponsor licence, employers need to comply with onerous sponsor obligations set by the UK government. We can advise on the necessary systems and protocols that you will need to put in place to comply with these obligations. We also offer Sponsor Management System support as Level 1 Users and advice on right to work checks and illegal working.

What are the different types of visa?

Employers can sponsor a migrant applying for:

  1. Worker visas, which include skilled worker, intra-company transfer, minister of religion and sportsperson visas; and
  2. Temporary Worker visas, which include visas for creative/sporting workers, charity workers, religious workers, government authorised exchange workers, international agreement workers and seasonal workers.

Our immigration experts will be able to advise you on the best visa and thus the best sponsor licence for your business's needs and circumstances.

How long does a sponsor licence last?

A sponsor licence will last 4 years and will need to be renewed if you wish to continue sponsoring migrant workers. Our immigration team can provide specialist advice and support in relation to the sponsor licence renewal application process.

How much will it cost my business?

For details of the costs for immigration services for businesses, please click here.


Immigration Services For Individuals


Update Re Ukrainian Passport Holders

From Tuesday 15 March 2022, individuals who are outside of the UK with valid Ukrainian international passports will not be required to provide their biometric information when making applications under the Ukraine Family Scheme.

Biometrics are information about an individual's external characteristics such as facial photographs and images of fingerprints. Biometric information is used for immigration applications to ensure that individuals entering the UK have their identities checked and confirmed. This allows for a digital immigration system that is underpinned by security and efficiency, which provides real time evidence of immigration status online.

The changes being introduced for the Ukraine Family Scheme will make it quicker and simpler for Ukrainians to come to the UK. As many Ukrainians are making a perilous journey across Europe to join family in the UK, the requirement to physically visit Visa Application Centres to provide biometric information was neither practical nor realistic. From Tuesday, passport holders will apply online and be granted 6 months' leave to enter the UK outside the standard immigration rules. Once biometric information has been provided in the UK, they will have their leave extended to 36 months.

UK Visas and Immigration has advised that in response to the humanitarian crisis, applications made under the Ukrainian Family Scheme will now be prioritised over other UK immigration applications.  Both this and the removal of Visa Application Centres from the application process, should hopefully expedite the safe and secure arrival of our Ukrainian neighbours into the UK.

I wish to travel to the UK

Our experts can advise you on the most appropriate visa to fit your needs, whether you plan to stay in the UK for just a few days or whether you plan to start a new chapter of your life here.

New immigration rules apply to EEA citizens now that the UK has left the European Union. Our immigration lawyers can help you navigate the EU Settlement Scheme and the new UK Points Based Immigration System.

What visa should I apply for?

What visa you apply for depends on how long you want to stay in the UK, what you want to do once you are in the UK and whether you intend to travel alone or with family:

  1. Short-term visas, including (but not limited to): Transit, Standard Visitor, Marriage Visitor, Temporary Worker, Permitted Paid Engagement, Parent of a Child Student, Family Permit; and
  2. Longer-term visas, including (but not limited to): Skilled Worker, Intra-Company Transfer, Graduate, Investor, Innovator, Entrepreneur, Global Talent, Start-up, Health and Care Worker, Minister of Religion, Sportsperson, British National (Overseas), Ancestry, Frontier Worker and Representative of an Overseas Business.

Our specialist immigration team will help you determine what visa suits you and your circumstances best and will guide and support you through the entire application process, beginning to end.

I wish to settle in the UK

Our experts can guide you through the application process should you wish to apply for settlement in the UK (Indefinite Leave to Remain), or British citizenship. We also advise on UK passport applications.


For information on our approach to pricing for Immigration services(excluding asylum), please click here.


Who do we help?

  • UK businesses and employers who wish to recruit overseas talent;
  • Overseas businesses establishing operations in the UK;
  • Overseas nationals who wish to work and live in the UK;
  • Settled people within the UK who wish to sponsor family to visit and/or join them permanently in the UK; and
  • Priority service applicants for fast-track sponsor licences and visas

Contact Us

Contact us