Michelmores' award-winning Corporate Finance Solicitors has established a reputation as one of the leading transactional teams in the UK. We typically act on over 75 transactions each year across a variety of sectors and jurisdictions. On each transaction we bring a wealth of experience from a 27-strong team of lawyers who specialise in private equity, mergers and acquisitions and listed PLC transactions for a broad spectrum of clients.
Corporate transactions typically require careful project management of legal expertise from a variety of sources, such as employment, regulatory, tax and property. As one of the larger full-service firms in the UK, we are able to bring in expertise that is specifically suited to each client's circumstances.
- Michelmores' Corporate team has advised CRUX Asset Management on an investment by Stephens.
- Michelmores advises Zebu Investment Partners GP Limited on its $6.5m investment in AMC Trade Finance Limited
- A Brief Guide to the Warranty and Disclosure Process
- What is the best structure for a social enterprise?
- Michelmores advise on Nestlé's agreement to acquire a majority stake in Mindful Chef
- Michelmores advises Kudos Innovations on its latest investment round
- Aquis Stock Exchange Market Consultation Paper
- Do I need to use lawyers for my company's crowdfunding raise?
- COVID-19 - UK Government announces small business Bounce Back loan
- An introduction to Advance Subscription Agreements
- Coronavirus Business Legal Hour - 07.04.20
- Rewarding risk: how to protect investors against losing EIS relief
- An introduction to warranty and indemnity insurance
- Speculative mini-bonds: FCA marketing ban begins
- Michelmores Advise on £2m Crowdcube Fundraise
- Michelmores advises Eddie Stobart directors on deal with new majority shareholder DBay
- Michelmores advises on DFI investment into hydropower plant in Laos
- Michelmores acts on Magicseaweed deal
- Michelmores advises the Foresight Williams Technology EIS Fund
- Michelmores' Senior Partner reappointed to AIFC Legal Advisory Council
- Money and morality: A harmonious existence in impact investing?
- Hong Kong trading firms given green light to access the LSE directly
- Michelmores advises Bamboo Finance on investment into emerging markets clean energy start-up
- Michelmores advises Haynes Publishing Group in Teon Media acquisition
- Michelmores advises Finnfund
- Michelmores advises Limitless Earth plc on AIM stock market listing
- Unlocking capital for holiday parks: the increasing popularity of alternative funding options