Our Asset Management Solicitors act for landlords, tenants, freeholders and leaseholders on the full spectrum of contentious and non-contentious property matters.
The team successfully provides legal services to clients based (and in respect of sites located) across England and Wales, and deals with matters from the routine to complex; low to high value.
We deal with offices, retail and industrial buildings, together with public sector buildings, including some significant estates.
The strength of the team's expertise, combined with the depth of experience, allows us to give you a lawyer to work with at just the right level to make sure you have the best value from our service.
- Acting for on a pre-letting for Prego Developments Ltd a new state-of-the-art Volkswagen (Inchcape) car dealership at Matford Green, Exeter of approximately 40,000 sq ft.
- Acting for L-GAM Advisers LLP (a UK investment fund manager) in the leasehold acquisition of new headquarters in London SW1. Timing was tight on this transaction and we were required to coordinate completion of new lease documentation with consents from the Crown Estate and surrender of the existing tenant's legacy space. This involved liaising with multiple professional advisers.
- Acting for Exeter Airport in the grant of development leases to the Fire Service and Police Force for new 'airside' bases at the airport.
- Acting for a major public body on its disposal programme, the purpose of which was to achieve appropriate capital receipts of £42million by a specified date.
- Dealing with all asset management of Charville Estates Limited (National retail portfolio)