About the process
- After applying online, shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a video interview (find out more about the video interview below)
- If you meet the criteria at video interview stage, you'll be invited to meet the graduate recruitment team for an interview and to complete a verbal reasoning assessment
- If you impress us at this stage we'll invite you to join us for our Summer Vacation Scheme or our Assessment Day
During our Vacation Scheme or Assessment Day you will undergo a number of assessment exercises, including:
- Group exercise
- Written assessment
- A legal article discussion
- An interview with a Partner and member of the graduate recruitment team
- If you impress us during your time with the firm, we'll be delighted to offer you a training contract with us
What is video interviewing?
Our video interviews are hosted by Launchpad and give you the opportunity to bring your talents and attributes to life and demonstrate your communication skills in real-time. In our video interviews you will generally be asked four questions and will have 60 seconds to respond to each. The best part is you can complete a video interview at a time and place that is convenient for you - you will just need an internet connection and a webcam.