- Alternative Dispute Resolution Solicitors
- Children Law
- Collaborative Law
- Domestic Violence
- Family Finances
- Family Law
- Family Mediation
- International Children
- International Divorce
- International Family Law
- International Maintenance Claims
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
"Ms Green was the personification of professionalism throughout this case. Calm, thorough, decisive when needed and knowledgeable." (Client quote)
“Three judges have expressed high praise from dealing with Sarah in the past. She has a growing, enviable reputation” (Client quote)
“Sarah was fabulous. She showed great attention to detail and really added value with focus and valuable knowledge and recall of the history. She made a very hard day much more bearable.” (Client quote)
“Ms Green’s preparation for trial was outstanding and commended by the barristers and the judge” (Client quote)
“You have been exceptional” (Client quote)
Sarah is a family lawyer committed to resolving issues in a forward-thinking, collaborative and family-focused way.
Her experience covers a broad range of family issues, from complex financial arrangements on divorce and cohabitation breakdown, to wealth protection, premarital agreements and arrangements for children.
Sarah regularly advises clients who live outside of the UK and whose cases involve international elements.
She is a Resolution Accredited Specialist in Complex Financial Remedies and Children Law. She is listed as a "Rising Star" in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners 2020 as an “Associate to Watch”.
Sarah was named Outstanding Returner of the Year at the inaugural Women in Law Awards 2020 and was shortlisted for Associate Solicitor of the Year at the Family Law Awards 2018.
An active member of Resolution (the national organisation of family justice professionals), Sarah is an elected member of the National Committee and established and chaired the National YRes Committee, providing a voice for junior family lawyers across the country. She was also a Bristol Law Society council member for five years.
A keen family law commentator, Sarah has her own blog, regularly writes for legal publications and is often quoted in the press on current family law issues.
Sarah lives in Wiltshire with her partner, young daughter, partner's son and Saba the black Labrador. She enjoys yoga, running and getting lost in a good novel. Sarah is fluent in Spanish and before turning to the law she volunteered for an NGO in Peru in disaster relief following an earthquake.
- Expertise in resolving complex financial cases involving married and cohabiting couples, including those with an international element;
- Advising clients in relation to complex business structures, trusts, property portfolios, pension and tax issues on separation;
- Representing a client based in the Middle East in financial remedy proceedings at court in a case where a significant QROP was the main financial resource of the parties;
- Representing a husband in to address finances on divorce through Arbitration;
- ·Represented the Wife in the case of S v S  EWHC 4732 (Fam) which considered the issues of pre-marital wealth, length of cohabitation and needs/sharing arguments on divorce.
- Advising same sex couples on relationship breakdown;
- Preparing and advising in relation to a £100m premarital agreement;
- Advising in relation to an international premarital agreement with significant business and property assets in the UK and Ireland;
- Experience advising in a complex cohabitation cases, resolving matters out of court;
- Experience advising in financial claims for children, including cases involving disputed property shares and child maintenance claims through the court.
- Experience in injunctions and enforcement action within financial remedy proceedings and children proceedings;
- Experience in resolving complex child arrangements cases including those involving allegations of sexual abuse, fact finding hearings and parental alienation; and
- Experience representing clients in relation to schooling arrangements for children.
Ranked as a Rising Star – Legal 500 2021
Ranked as an Associate to Watch – Chambers & Partners 2021
"Sarah Green is a real star; she is really good and definitely one to watch" - Legal 500, 2021