Jack is a Solicitor in the Commercial and Regulatory Disputes Team and is based in the Firm's Bristol office.
Jack advises on the full spectrum of commercial disputes covered by the Team.
He completed his law degree at the University of Exeter, and his combined LPC LLM at the University of Law in Bristol - where he achieved a Distinction.
Outside of work, Jack is a captain and committee member at a Bristol cricket club and enjoys football, skiing, music concerts and travel.
- Advising a major satellite services provider on cross-border enforcement and debt recovery in various jurisdictions including India.
- Acting for a PLC group (quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange) which is responsible for a historic, South-West based waterfront destination in an ad-hoc arbitration under the Arbitration Act 1996.
- Advising a high net worth individual on a joint venture dispute in the Business and Property Courts (value in excess of £10 million) regarding markets in a foreign jurisdiction. This involved the review of c.100,000 foreign language documents in accordance with the Disclosure Pilot Scheme.
- Advising in relation to a complex, international contentious probate dispute (value in excess of £100 million) spanning the jurisdictions of England and Wales, Russia, Belgium, Singapore and the British Virgin Islands.
- Advising, in parallel with lawyers in the local jurisdictions, on breaches of trust, fiduciary duties, company shares and Real Estate in England and Wales, Panama, and the Bahamas.
- Providing data protection and privacy advice, including on CCTV disputes, in accordance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR.