"Georgia Wookey is a friendly, approachable and driven lawyer who genuinely cares about her clients and strives to achieve the best possible outcome in all cases."
Georgia is an Associate in the Disputed Wills and Trusts Team.
Georgia qualified in May 2016 and specialises in a broad range of wills, trusts and probate disputes as well as contentious Court of protection work. Her practice also includes proprietary estoppel claims and matters involving Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TOLATA).
Georgia's clients include executors, trustees, beneficiaries, attorneys and deputies
Georgia is listed as "An Associate to Watch" in Chambers HNW 2022 and is noted as a key lawyer in Legal 500 2023 with one referee stating "Georgia Wookey is a friendly, approachable and driven lawyer who genuinely cares about her clients and strives to achieve the best possible outcome in all cases."
- Acting for an executor and beneficiary in defending a claim that his grandmother's Will was invalid due to lack of capacity and undue influence.
- Advising a farmer in a proprietary estoppel claim regarding a substantial farm which had been promised to him.
- Acting for the stepchild in respect of a claim under the inheritance (provision for family and dependants) act 1975 against their step-parent's estate.
- Acting for cohabitees in respect of claims under the inheritance provision for family and dependants) act 1975 against their partners' estates
- Acting in a dispute regarding the registration of an Enduring Power of Attorney
- Acting in disputes regarding the appointment of attorneys and deputies.