Rising Star - Corporate and Commercial
Legal 500 2021
Francesca Hubbard is developing a solid corporate practice.
Legal 500 2021
Francesca is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
She is recognised as a "Rising Star" in The Legal 500 UK 2020 and 2021 and is a member of the firm's Retail & Leisure team.
Francesca advises on a broad range of corporate matters, with particular expertise in M&A, private equity investments and corporate reorganisations in the retail and financial services sectors.
- Advising the sellers of the venture capital trust business of Mobeus Equity Partners LLP on the £20 million vendor placing by AIM quoted acquirer Gresham House plc. The vendor placing was part of a £40 million placing conducted by Gresham House as an accelerated book build. The initial consideration for the acquisition was £24 million with further consideration of up to £12.1 million.
- Advising Mobeus Equity Partners LLP on the sale of its VCT Fund Management business to Gresham House plc, the specialist alternative asset manager and Manager of the Baronsmead VCTs
- Acting for Mindful Chef and certain key shareholders on the sale of a majority stake to Nestlé
- Advising iconic British brand, Emma Bridgewater, on its £8m BGF investment
- Acting on over 25 acquisitions for wealth management business Succession Wealth since 2016
- Advising BGF on its £3.2m investment into cleantech business Lightfoot
- Advising the founders and management team of women's fashion retailer, Mint Velvet, on the investment made by Lewis Trust Group
- Acting for Mobeus Equity Partners on its debt and equity investment in Tushingham Sails Limited, owner of the world leading inflatable Stand Up Paddleboarding (“SUP”) brand Red Paddle Co
- Advising Revo Developments (provider of software and hardware to improve automotive performance) on the restructure and management buy-out of its US-based ownership
- Acting for market-leading international seating specialist, Zoeftig, on its sale to Figueras International Seating
- Acting for the sellers of a market-leading manufacturer of electronic components on the sale to a European purchaser