Eve is an Associate in the Banking, Restructuring & Insolvency team, based in London. Eve qualified as a Solicitor in 2018 and specialises in Insolvency Litigation.
She advises insolvency practitioners, companies, directors, creditors, and debtors on a variety of issues within a corporate and individual insolvency setting. Eve also has experience in debt recovery, enforcement and general commercial litigation.
- Insolvency practitioners and directors/individuals on antecedent transactions (i.e., wrongful trading, transactions at an undervalue, preference and unlawful dividends).
- Insolvency practitioners in relation to seeking further information pursuant to section 236/366 of the Insolvency Act 1986.
- Insolvency practitioners in relation to applications for extension of administration period.
- Insolvency practitioners in relation to void transactions (assisted in the case of Touchstone Retail Ltd v Grabal Alok (UK) Ltd & Ors [2019[ EWHC 3297 (Ch)).
- Directors and companies on director duties.
- Creditors with the removal of administrators in an administration.
- Directors in respect of section 216/217 Insolvency Act 1986 claims (assisted in the case of PSV 1982 Ltd v Langdon  EWCH 2475 (Ch)).
- Individuals and companies in respect of bankruptcy and winding-up petitions as well as statutory demands.