Erica advises on a range of contentious and non-contentious agricultural matters, including Landlord and Tenant, farm partnership disputes, boundary and rights of way disputes, and possession claims. Erica also has experience in dealing with trust disputes including claims relating to co-ownership.
Erica is also regularly instructed on non-contentious agricultural matters and has experience in advising upon and drafting various documents relating to business structures and farm lettings.
Erica regularly lectures at Cardiff University on a number of undergraduate and post-graduate study schemes on the subject of Environmental Law.
Prior to working at Michelmores, Erica read Law at Aberystwyth University where she subsequently went on to complete her LLM in Legal Research.
Erica is a member of the Property Litigation Association and Agricultural Law Association.
Erica is also Michelmores' CSR representative for the Firm's Bristol office.
- Assisting in a number of arbitrations pursuant to the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986, including acting for a tenant challenging a Notice to Remedy and the validity and effectiveness of a Case E Notice to Quit
- Advising a Landlord as to how to obtain possession under the provisions of a Case B Notice to Quit
- Acting in proceedings brought in the First Tier Tribunal, Property Chamber claiming title via adverse possession
- Advising in relation to a number of partnership disputes
- Defending a propriety estoppel claim