- Alternative Dispute Resolution Solicitors
- Challenging the Validity of a Will
- Charity Legacy Administration
- Contentious Probate Solicitors
- Court of Protection Applications
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Estate Disputes
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Mental Capacity
- Professional Negligence
- Proprietary Claims
- Trust Disputes Lawyers
- Trusts to protect vulnerable people
- Wills and Mental Capacity
Elle is a solicitor specialising in will and trust disputes and contentious Court of Protection.
Her work includes claims brought under the Inheritance (Provision for Families and Dependants) Act 1975, disputes concerning will validity, fraud, undue influence, mental capacity, and financial abuse. She also has experience dealing with proprietary estoppel claims, concerns regarding the behaviour of executors and claims brought under the Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1997 (ToLATA).
Elle is currently in her second year of studying for the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS) accreditation. She is also a full member of Solicitors for the Elderly having gained their Older Client Care in Practice (OCCP) and Older Client Law in Practice (OCLP) qualifications a member the Institute of Legacy Management.
- Acting on behalf of a cohabitee, whose partner died intestate, to secure a financial settlement under the Inheritance (Provision for Families and Dependants) Act 1975.
- Advising an executor on a potential dispute arising from interest due on a pecuniary legacy.
- Acting on behalf of a joint beneficiary and executor to defend a claim brought under the Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1997 (ToLATA).
- Advising an executor on the removal of his co-executor on the basis of unreasonable behaviour.