Dan is an Associate in the Commercial & Regulatory Disputes Team and is based in the Firm's London office.
Dan qualified in September 2018 and advises on a wide range of commercial disputes.
Outside of work Dan is a keen athlete and competes in the OtillO swimrun world series.
- Acting for a technology company in a contract dispute with a leading flexible workspace provider concerning issues arising from the pandemic.
- Assisting on various intellectual property matters including advising a well-known celebrity in a copyright infringement claim.
- Advising a listed company on a warranty/indemnity claim.
- Advising a shareholder in a dispute with a fintech company regarding the ownership of shares transferred in the absence of consideration.
- Advising a company incorporated in China in relation to a defamation claim against a major national newspaper.
- Advising on various insolvency matters.
- Undertaking advocacy in the county court.