Dan is an Associate in the Commercial & Regulatory Disputes Team based in the London office. Dan qualified in September 2018 and advises on a wide range of commercial disputes.
Outside of work Dan is a keen athlete and competes in the ötillö swimrun world series. Dan's next race is in the Isles of Scilly and he has competed in Germany and Croatia.
- Advising in connection with a dispute arising from a multi-million pound investment in Cote d'Ivoire.
- Acting for a technology company in a contract dispute with a leading flexible workspace provider concerning issues arising from the pandemic.
- Assisting on various intellectual property matters including advising a well-known celebrity in a copyright infringement claim.
- Advising in relation to claims made under the Insolvency Act 1986.
- Advising a shareholder in a dispute with a fintech company regarding the ownership of shares transferred in the absence of consideration.
- Advising a company incorporated in China in relation to a defamation claim against a major national newspaper.